Independent Living Activities to Enrich Your Life
“I love that there’s so much to do at Kittay. It’s like a little New York City.”
Kittay Senior Apartments is more than a place to live. It’s a place to connect with other active seniors. Kittay apartments are a perfect place to call home. In addition to bright, sunny, and inviting apartments, Kittay also offers unique amenities specifically geared to assist older adults who want to live active, engaging lives.
When you choose to call Kittay senior community home, your monthly fees include:
- Daily social, recreational and educational programs
- Three meals a day (lunch, dinner and continental breakfast), with plenty of options
- Weekly transportation to banks and shopping
- A computer room and free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping and linen service.
Tenants at Kittay also enjoy the convenience of on-site amenities and robust programs that make our senior community a perfect fit for so many active and independent seniors:
- Convenience store
- Beauty parlor and barber shop
- Access to award-winning gardens
- Extensive large-print library
- Creative arts programs, choir, open arts studio, live concerts and more (View our calendar for a full list of upcoming events.)
- Day trips to museums, restaurants and performances
- Fitness center
- On-Site ATM cash machine
- On-site laundromat
- Event spaces which can be reserved for family gatherings or other special occasions
- 24-hour lobby attendant
- Free cable television from Dish TV with over 190 channels
- An array of health and personal care services on an a la carte basis
With so many services and amenities available at your fingertips, Kittay is the perfect place for active seniors to call home. Conveniently located across from the James J. Peters Veteran’s Administration Medical Center in the Bronx and near the 1, 4, B, and D subway trains, seniors can take advantage of all that New York City has to offer. We encourage prospective tenants to visit us for a trial stay.. Call today to learn more!