Kittay Senior Apartments is located at 2550 Webb Avenue in the Bronx, bordered by beautiful green garden spaces. Kittay is within easy reach of Manhattan and is close to bus, subway and train lines. (See detailed directions below).
Kittay is across from the Bronx Veteran’s Hospital. We are in a neighborhood with plenty of shopping and restaurant options. Some of New York’s most interesting attractions are nearby, including the Bronx Zoo, New York Botanical Gardens and Wave Hill Public Gardens and Cultural Center. Historic neighborhoods like City Island and Arthur Avenue (‘New York’s real Little Italy’) are close enough to visit, as are the educational hubs of Fordham University and Lehman College.
Directions By Car from Manhattan, the Cross Bronx, New Jersey
- Major Deegan Expressway North, exit at Fordham Rd.
- Right at Fordham Rd., take it to second light (Sedgwick Ave.)
- Left to Sedgwick Ave., bear right at fork, go two blocks beyond fork to Kingsbridge Rd. Make a right at yield sign.
- Right at first light, Webb Ave. Kittay is halfway down the block on the left.
FDR North to Harlem River Dr. to end, continue straight. Make a right onto 207th St. [becomes Fordham Rd.].
- Take 207th/Fordham until the fifth light. Make a left onto Sedgwick Ave.
- Bear right at fork, go two blocks beyond fork to Kingsbridge Rd. Make a right at the yield sign.
- Right at first light onto Webb Ave. Kittay is halfway down the block on the left.
Henry Hudson North, exit at Dyckman Ave. Go to Broadway [left].
- Right at 225th St. & Broadway. 225th St. becomes Kingsbridge Rd.
- Right at fifth light onto Webb Ave. Kittay is halfway down the block on the left.
By Car from Westchester
- Major Deegan Expressway South to Exit 10 [230th St.].
- Make a left at the end of the ramp. Make a right at the second light to Bailey Ave.
- Take Bailey until the first light, and make a left onto Kingsbridge Rd.
- Take Kingsbridge to the fourth light, and make a right onto Webb Ave. Kittay is halfway down the block on the left.
By City Bus
From the Bronx, take Bx9 or Bx3 bus lines to Webb Ave. and Kingsbridge Rd. Walk one block South to Webb Ave. and make a left to 2550.
By Express Bus
Take BxM3 express bus [Madison Avenue] to Kingsbridge Rd. and Sedgwick Ave. Walk one block East to Webb Ave. and make a right to 2550.
Number 4 train to Kingsbridge Rd. Turn left out of the turnstiles, then use left stairway to exit to street. Turn right and walk West five blocks to Webb Ave. (up the hill), then make a left to 2550.
D train to Kingsbridge Rd., then Bx9 bus to Kingsbridge and University – or walk west nine blocks, past the elevated train [Jerome Ave.] to Webb Ave. Make a left to 2550.
By Metro North
Take Hudson local to Marble Hill Station. Go upstairs and turn right at station exit. Cross Broadway and take Bx9 bus [at stop located on the river side of 225th St.] to Webb Ave. and Kingsbridge Rd. Make a right down Webb, then walk to 2550.